- 1 (4 lb 12 oz) Box of Borax- Found in the detergent aisle
- 1 (3 lb 7 oz) Box of Arm & Hammer Super Washing Soda- Found in the detergent aisle
- 1 (3 lb) Container of OxyClean- Found in the detergent aisle
- 2 (14.1 oz) Bars of Zote Soap- Found in the detergent aisle (You can also use Fels Naptha)
- 1 (4 lb) Box of Arm & Hammer Baking Soda- Found in the cooking aisle
- 2 Bottles of Purex Crystals Fabric Enhancer- Found in the detergent aisle
- Grate zote soap with cheese grater or food processor.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bucket.
- Use 1-4 Tablespoons per laundry load. (I think 2 is plenty for H.E. washers)
So far, I'm loving this! I used the old purex bottles to make some small gifts for people moving into our neighborhood.