Here's the recipe (from allrecipes.com):
Prep Time: 20 Min
Cook Time: 10 Min
Ready In: 35 Min
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package ORTEGA® Taco Seasoning Mix, divided
- 1 pound cod or other white fish fillets, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- *red pepper flakes to taste (my addition)
- 1 package (12) ORTEGA® Taco Shells, warmed
- Toppings: shredded cabbage, chopped tomato, lime juice, ORTEGA® Thick & Smooth Taco Sauce
- COMBINE sour cream, mayonnaise, cilantro and 2 tablespoons seasoning mix in small bowl.
- COMBINE cod, vegetable oil, lemon juice, red pepper flakes, and remaining seasoning mix in medium bowl; pour into large skillet. Cook, stirring constantly, over medium-high heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
- FILL taco shells with fish mixture. Top with cabbage, tomato and sour cream mixture, lime juice and taco sauce.
Makes 6 servings
Amount Per Serving Calories: 427 | Total Fat: 29.2g | Cholesterol: 51mg