Thursday, May 28, 2009

Chicken and Ham Tetrazzini

This is a delicious recipe that I found in a Cookbook that my mom gave me. We love it! I usually half this recipe. It makes a lot!

This picture isn't very good quality...sorry. :)
Chicken and Ham Tetrazzini
1 pkg spaghetti noodles
2 T salad oil (I use vegetable oil)
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 1/2 cup milk
4 cups of cooked chicken
1 cup cooked ham
1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
1 cup black olives, halved
1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated

Cook noodles until tender; drain. Then pour oil over and toss. In each of 2 un-greased 9x13 pans. Mix 1 can of mushroom soup, chicken soup and 3/4 cup milk. Stir in 1/2 meats, spaghetti, green pepper and olives. Sprinkle 1/2 cheese over each casserole. Bake uncovered at 375* F degrees for 40 minutes. Stir often to keep moist.

No comments:

Post a Comment